2009年11月30日月曜日







Today, I tell you about Mt.Tate. Mt Tate is a mountain range. This is a generic name of the west side of Kurobe River of the Northern Alps
These mountains are in Toyama and Gihu.

Mt.Tate is famous in Toyama. This is a sightseeing spot in Toyama. The Height is 3015m. We can see it everywhere in Toyama. It is very beautiful.

I have climbed Mt.Tate when I was 12 years old. In Toyama, almost elementary school students climb Mt.Tate. Climbing Mt.Tate is one of school events. Old days, people climbed it as a rite of an adult.
If you lucky, you can see a snow grouse (Rai-cho) when you climb Mt.Tate. This is a symbolic bard of Toyama. They live in t.Tate. This bard is beautiful bard. It is write in winter, but brown in summer.

When it is fine day, we often say “ Oh, today Mt.Tate is beautiful!” Mt.Tate is loved by all people in Toyama. (^ ^)/




2 件のコメント:

  1. I have climbed Mt.Tate too, but I couldn't see a snow grouse.
    I want to see Rai-cho.

    返信削除
  2. i didnt know that Rai cho is such an interesting bird, and Mt. Take is much higher than i thought!

    返信削除